Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome to girl World (Official Opening)

Welcome to Girl World

Prologue

“Stop!” I screamed as I tried to get away. “Please stop.” I cried out and continued my struggle in vain. “Why?” I asked God as with tears streaming down my face. For a moment I felt myself starting to give up and just wait for my punishment to be over, but then it dawned on me that I would probably die here if I didn’t escape. That is when my fire returned and I really began to fight and scream for help. For a split second I got one hand free and jabbed my nail into his right eye. “Bitch!” He yelped in pain as I tried to escape out of the back door. I managed to get the door open, but right as I went to step out he pulled me back inside and proceeded to choke me. I kicked and punched and clawed at his face and arms, but nothing seem to work. My vision began to fade and I felt my body going weak. I continued to kick and scream as each hit grew weaker and weaker. I gasped frantically for air but couldn’t find any; As my body went numb and my eyes closed I had concluded that this was how my life was going to end and then my eyes closed and the white light came.

No comments:

Post a Comment