Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lazy Lovers

Since when did it become okay to be a lazy ass lover? I guess I jumped into that one, let me slow it down and tell it from the beginning. About a 3 weeks ago a friend of mine shared her sexual experience with a serious boyfriend; She described the experience as less than satisfactory and continued on to tell me that once her boyfriend got his, he would roll off of her and all would be over. I thought to myself wow, that bad luck for her because most guys would at least try to bring their woman to a climax. At least this is what I thought before 6 more of my friends told me the same thing. After a series of questioning my friends that currently have spouses I have found that this is a big problem. Listen if the guy or the girl can't deliver, be vocal and tell them(tell them in a nice way of course), like really tell them. If he needs to lick longer and come harder tell him and if she needs to suck longer and be more open tell her or we are going to be in a world full of unhappy lovers or cheaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment